Welcome To The Curios

The Curios have been gathered from near and far. They may be common-as-muck or one-of-a-kind. They may be worth a pretty penny or a dime-a-dozen. They may be horrifying, captivating, loathsome, or scintillating.

Whatever the cause of their creation, hopefully they bring enjoyment to someone out there.


16.1.10

Ringo Stalin - 3 Instrumentals



I've been sitting on these 3 tracks for what feels like ages. Generally, I'll put together the music of a song, and try to write some lyrics around it, and if need be, re-edit the music so the song is somewhat cohesive.

I sat with these tracks on repeat, on the way to work, at home, for hours, for days, just trying to think of some lyrics for them. I never could.

But I never got tired of listening to the music itself, so I'm happy to finally share them, as instrumentals.

Ringo Stalin - Bayou Exclamation
Ringo Stalin - Carapace Jazz
Ringo Stalin - Shattered Bone

By the way, I sourced the accompanying cover image from the Scandy Factory Tumblr (NSFW), who had reblogged it from where it originally appeared at Monster Movie Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment